Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Birthday to me!

Yeah, today is my birthday!
Here you see me many years ago when I was just 
a one year old having fun and had no idea what 
path was ahead of me.

Now so many years afterwards I am a happy,
married, creative grandma and besides needing more hours
in a day, am as happy as can be! Thanks to my hysband, children,
grandchildren and all my (creative) friends.
Love you all.

Ok, so I made myself a quick birthday card
with the wonderful new April Shibori hybrid kit from
Club Scrap. Can't wait to get my hands on the
real paper and stamps.
(The background is from the Jan. Surprise kit).

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


6 comments:

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Hetty, wishing you a very Happy Birthday!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’•

CarlavdM said...

De dag is al voorbij Hetty, maar alsnog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag

Beth Norman said...

Happy Birthday Hetty.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL, I had to laugh when you said you had made yourself a birthday card, it is very lovely too.
Hope your enjoying your new age.
Faith
x

LUCYG said...

1956? You're still a youngster. :) Happy belated birthday, Hetty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Happy Birthday Hetty, and it's a very sincere wish, albeit belated! Love your card, and your scrapbook page :-).
Blessings
Maxine
p.s. enjoy your youth - I have 6 years on you :-)